Sunday, April 7, 2013

WHAT IS LOVE???

love??? love??? love??? love???
what can i say about love... actually there are really not to much that i can say about love....
the definition of love can be different according to what that person feel and had experience before..
if you ask me what is love for me... i just can say... my love is just for God, my family and also my friends...
if you ask me, did i have someone very special in my heart?? my answer will be.... NO!!!!!!!!

yes.. thats truth that i had someone special in my heart before.. if you notice in my previous post, i had tell you about him and also there are several picture of him but now... its all end already... 2 years relationships just end like that... really sad and really hurt....

and now, what can i describe about love is... love is really hurt... it was so frustrated to those had a bad experience about it...
this love make me feel that i dont want to involve with it anymore.. i really can feel the pain until now...

now im comfortable with my daily life.. without any love from person in different gender with me..
now my current status is SINGLE AND AVAILABLE.. not in relationship or engaged to anyone..
really wait for someone that seriously can open my heart back to love again... but now it already closed...

again... what can i describe about love is... love is painful... love is hurt... love make me dont want to get involve with it anymore... love make me feel so frustrated...
thats how i describe about love..

then hows yours?? i know that you also had your own opinion right about love.. its your right actually... hehehe...
different person with different opinion... :D




No comments:

Post a Comment