Saturday, April 6, 2013

BOYFRIEND.... Korean group

boyfriend?????????

yes... there was a Korean group or Korean idol name by BOYFRIEND... their tagline was.. " I'M YOUR BOYFRIEND "..

the group which consists of 6 teenagers really captured my attention... how?? i really dont know... hahaha
Kim Donghyun, Jo Youngmin, Jo Kwangmin, No Minwoo, Lee Jeongmin and Shim Hyunseong.. they really cute and also nice...

 back to the top.. how i know about them??? all because of my naughty little sister...
my lil' sis the die hardfan of K-POP Music... she know all of the group... *but not really know all actually... haha

first of all, she just change the channel into MTV Hits which is in 713... suddenly i saw there was 6 boys in a variety show call SEOUL SUNDAY: WONDER BOY..  i just curious who are they actually... are they an idol?? my lil' sis saw me like she saw something interesting appear in my cute face...*am i cute??? hahahaha

she just say thats is BOYFRIEND.. im not asking but she already know that i will asked the same question...
actually at that time i try to hide my interesting face about that group from my lil' sis... if not, she will laugh at me for the whole day... but i've been caught early by my lil' sis... without asking any explaination from my lil' sis, she volunteer herself to explain it to me... BOYFRIEND is the first Korean idol that i really like... before this i just like to watch and never get to know about those idol but BOYFRIEND really make me want to know more about them... their first song that i heard is BOYFRIEND....

the first variety show that i watch from the beginning until the last episode is BOYFRIEND W ACADEMY... its really hard to influence me to like any idol or any artist... even though i like some of the KPOP songs but it still cant get my attention to know more about them... but BOYFRIEND really made it... they make me want to know more about them... the first member that get my attention is JO KWANGMIN... at the first time, i really dont know that he got a twins at the same group but i realize that there are someone that had same face like him... but my lil' sis explain to me that there are twins in this group... on that time i start to search about the twins at the google and also start to search about them more often...

the songs that i most like it JANUS, GO BACK, YOU&I AND also I YAH... actually i like all of their song but those song really caught my emotion to get into those songs... and  of course those songs are related with my personal life... ngeee~~~~

and now they are my friends... they really nice... they really friendly... what i think about them is???
NICE, FRIENDLY, CARE ABOUT THEIR FANS, ENERGETIC, ACTIVE, FUNNY.... each of them had their own attractiveness so dont be shock if so many people loves and likes them so much...

HWAITING MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment