Wednesday, April 10, 2013

me....me....me....and me....

firstly... how i describe myself... hmmmmmmmmmm
let me think first... 
ok.. lets get started.... 

1. im very punctual about time... 
2. i dont like last minute plan... if i want to do something, i will plan it properly and make sure it will go as what i had plan before...
3. i like to suprise people but i dont like people to make suprise for me... 
4. im easy-going person... 
5. i dont like to talk much in public but i will become talkative if i get closer to others...
6. i like to share with people about anything except my beloved * if i had someone in the future.. *  for me, sharing is caring...
7. i can easily understand people but sometimes people cant understand me... 
8. i like to make people around me happy and smile when they are with me... for me, smile is some kind of therapy for you.... 
9. i can feel what others feel especially when that person really close to me... if they were sad, automatically i will sad also....  
10. im sensitive and emotional person... easy to cry but hard to see me crying... because if i started to cry, i will go to other place far from other people.... after i finish crying, i will be back with a smile.... 
11. easy to get bad temper and moody but easy to become cool back... 
12. sometime i act like crazy and silly person without i realized it... *my friends told me about it.. *
13. i try to do some cute or aegyo expression but when i started to do it, people will laugh at me because they say that my expression is so funny... 
14. sometimes i can be totally blur and blank person especially when i lost about what happen on that time..
15. i like to learn something from the past and im a quick learner...
16. im not good on focusing something but i really good on memorizing....
17. i had problem with my hygene... even if i had taken my shower suddenly i feel some part of my body is dirty, i will take another shower to make sure it really clean... i also always wash my hand especially when i had touch my face or my mouth... i always make sure my hand and my body clean... if not, i will go far from other until i clean up myself....
18. im a soft-spoken person... i dont like to yell at others people because it was rude to yell to other people... but if i had to, i will do it but immediately i feel horrible afterwards... 
19. if i started angry or mad to someone, i just keep quiet and do anything that can make me cool back...
20. my face will look like arrogant person if i didnt smile or im in serious situation... if i started to serious, people cant see im smiling or laughing....
21. i like to smile and also i like to laugh...  in other word, im such a happy go lucky person and cheerful..
22. if i want something or if i aim for something, i will make sure that i will get that...
23. if i had to face something of to make some decision, i will think more deeply about it... i will think about the pros and cons of my decision... i will make my own question using 4W 1H.... it takes time but i dont want to make any mistake especially if it related to my life.... but sometime i made wrong decision.. i learn about it...
24. my friends always said that im smart but sometime im a little bit silly... hahahaha... *thats my friend's opinion about me*
25. i really care about people around me especially my family and my friends....
26. i like to read, i like music, i like to dance... my dream is to become a singer or dancer but my parents did not allow me to become a singer or dancer... they want me to become teacher actually but i dont want...
27. im such a quite and shyer person among my siblings but im a talkative person when im with my parents... it doesnt mean that i didnt close with my siblings but when we were in public, i become quite and shy person even thought im the first daughter in my family...
28. i will quickly become excited but lately i control my excitement a lot... 
29. i will dance and dance if i had nothing to do or in other word if there are free time.... i like to dance but i didnt go for any dancing lesson.. i learn it by myself through you tube.... if i cant follow the step, i will make my own step for the music....
30. im some kind of hyperactive person sometimes...
31. i love teddy bear... i had one teddy bear and i call it "Baby".. i will bring it anywhere i go... 
32. the things that i will bring if i go for travel is my Baby, my MP3, my Strawbery, my Cute Small Pillow and my Notebook instead of my personal things and clothes...
33. i dont like to share bag pack with other... i have my own bag pack because i want to put many things in my bag pack...
34. i really care about my skins... during my school time, i really ignore about my skins but after that, people always complaint about my burn skin, immediately at that time i find suitable cleanser for me.. until now... i really care about my skins... i will really not in my mood if there a pimple in my skins.... 
35. my like my eyes so much.... if i apply any makeup in my face, i will make sure my eyes was perfect.. i will take time for my eye's makeup..... even though i just using the eyeliner and mascara, but i will make sure it will be perfect... for me, people will see your eyes first.
36. im just a simple person... for me, the important person in my whole life is my family and my friends..
my family always comes first then my friends.... 
37. im scared of small insects especially cockroaches, lizards, frogs and many more... i will scream and run as far as i could from those things....   
38. i like to do some extreme sports and i like sports so much.... 
39. my favourite colour is blue, black, pink, white, yellow and purple.... 
40. i dont have specific type of ideal's man but i like people that had similarities with me...
41. i am friendly person.. i like to make friends....
42. easy to forgive people but when it comes to betray, i need time to forgive that person....
43. im a little bit clumsy sometimes.... i also such a curious person.... if i want to know something, i will try my hard to get information about it...






No comments:

Post a Comment