Monday, July 22, 2013

WORK!!!!.... WORK!!!!!...

right after my convocation day, i just stay at home without doing anything..
what i mean is i didnt work but im searching for work...
the other word for this is JOBLESS....

now, im working already..
so excited but sometimes get so bored.
why????????????????
i tell you why ok...

at my office, only me the staff here..
i repeat again... ONLY ME....
theres no other person or staff in this office....
i ever ask my boss to find other staff so that they can accompany me in this office rather than i stay here alone and get bored...
also cant talk with anyone... only see the wall.. ( i cant talk with the wall.. people will think me crazy )...

what i do to avoid being bored is i watch Youtube ( only when my boss are not around )... kkkk~~~
now, almost one month i have been working here...
i hope that i will stay here a bit longer while im still searching for better job in the future..
but guess what???
i had plan with my mom to open up our own business in the future...
maybe a bakery shop or shop where sell the bakery stuff...
either one of it because my mom really expert on bakery.. i also but not as expert as my mom.....
 im still learn it from my mom......

hope that it will be my dream come true...
i need to go now...
my boss in his way here so.... pai pai... annyeong!!!


                                                  




                                             



No comments:

Post a Comment