Wednesday, May 22, 2013

GRADUATION DAY @ CONVOCATION DAY.... XD

finally, the day had come... what day??? MY CONVOCATION DAY!!!!!!!
yihaaaa!!!!!! *so excited*

i struggle about 3 years to get to this day.... finally, what i had been through before make me become more stronger and stronger to finish my study... also make my parents proud with me...

at my big day, i can see the proud face of my parents when i walk inside the hall... really make me so touched... when i ask my mom and my dad whether they proud or not when my name appear at the screen, they said that they was so proud at me.... to see me walk at the stage and took the scroll really make they very proud with me because they never though that they will see me at this level... walk at the stage... took the scroll.. my mom even want to cry when she saw me because all my effort to get to this level finally bring so worthy to me...

i also want to cry when i saw my parents smile proudly at me because they  had sacrifice a lot to bring me at this level... thanks mama.. thanks ayah... this scroll is for both of you... i love you both...

do not forget also to all my lecturer... they also help me a lot until i can graduated on time... love you all so much... to my friends also.. love all of you... mmmmmmmmuuuuuahhhhhh!!!!





















No comments:

Post a Comment